Fonita Theresia Yoliando, S.Ds., M.Phil.
I am Fonita Theresia Yoliando who works as a Graphic Design lecturer at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara. I graduated from Universitas Multimedia Nusantara for my Bachelor Degree then continued the Master Degreee at UCSI University Malaysia in 2020. I have worked both at a company, at PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. and a design studio, Odifer Architecture and Design Studio. Now, I fully dedicated myself to be a full time lecturer at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara to teach student while keep polishing my design skill through independent projects.
Visual Communication Design Lecturer
01. Social Campaign and Advertising in Indonesia
02. Children and Generation Z Oriented Human-Centered Design
* BOOX : An Augmented Reality Campaign in Simulating Dsylexic’s Visual Distortion Using Participatory Design Approach
* HAI : An Instructional Motion Graphic of How to Interact with People with Autism for Grade Schoolers
* Perancangan Kampanye Sosial Cara Berinteraksi dengan Penyandang Autisme
* A Comparative Study of Dyslexia Style Guides in Improving Readability for People With Dyslexia
* Shock Game : An Alternative Application to Detect Temper in Anger Management Process
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
(2011 – 2015) Bachelor Degree of Visual Communication Design at Multimedia Nusantara University
(2011 – Present) Brand & graphic designer of PT Aneka Pangan Olahan
(2014 – 2015) Junior Graphic Designer internship at PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk.
(2014 – 2016) Senior graphic designer at Odifer Studio
(2016 – Present) Visual Communication Design Lecturer in Multimedia Nusantara University
(2018 – 2019) Master Degree of Art and Design at UCSI University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.