Luisa Erica, S.Ds.
Luisa Erica is a Bachelor of Design from Universitas Multimedia Nusantara. She gained her bachelor degree in early December of 2018. Being interested in children’s storybook since she was young, Luisa began doing researches that are related to illustration and editorial design for kids as her Final Project Thesis. This research was then developed into an interactive story book that has been featured on IMAGO exhibition, and has won Best Editorial and Best Craftmanship award from a national scale event, Ultigraph: Kalavikasana, and Bronze Medal for AICAD IID 2019.
Visual Communication Design Lecturer
01. Information Media and Editorial Design with Interactive Approach
02. Indonesian Brand Design & Identity Development
* Perancangan Buku Cerita Interaktif yang Membantu Anak untuk Memahami dan Menghadapi Kedukaan
*Improving the Persuasion Function in Packaging Design Through Redesigning Ready to Use Plastic Pouch Food Packaging for Micro Small Medium Enterprise Businesses
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
(2019 – present) Lecturer of Visual Communication Design and Art & Design Laboratory Officer at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara
(2018) Freelance Graphic Designer at Wahana Visi Indonesia
(2014-2018) Bachelor of Design at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara
– Best Editorial Design at Ultigraph: Kalavikasana
– Best Craftmanship at Ultigraph: Kalavikasana
– Bronze Medal at AICAD IID Competition